It is a logical decision by EA. Even if they're only after political factors.

Ответить
Weiweismart
Психиатр или пациент?

It is a logical decision by EA. Even if they're only after political factors.

Сообщение Weiweismart » 07.01.2021, 06:18

It is a logical decision by EA. Even if they're only after political factors. The NFL and Madden have a large African American fandom, along with being essentially a US exclusive product with Madden nfl 21 coins minimal global appeal. Perhaps not the ideal time to drop info when one of your biggest demographics & only market is on literal fire. From an advertising/marketing stage, theyve done this quite a few times (smaller scale) to get Battlefront 2. The CM said theyre looking to make the most spalsh as possible. If people are outside protesting = less viewers. And more importantly, lower online engagement. On most social websites it is impossible to discuss anything but the protests at the moment. They want people speaking about the reveal but that would be drowned out by the much larger news right now.

Yeah, but they could have just as easily said"due to growing pressures" or even delayed without saying anything. Consumers watch EA for some of the dumb shit they do using games they develop and release, but they do not see what they do for causes like equality and workplace diversity (they've actually been awarded in numerous years). They're really super innovative internally and must be commended on that. It is easy to be cynical about this sort of thing, but they could just have easily avoided making an announcement. Yo, thanks for sharing this info. That's awesome on EA's part. No matter how people feel about their games we ought to praise them for cheap Mut 21 coins their innovative actions. I am surprised that I'm simply NOW hearing relating to this. I truly want the gaming community will step up and start caring far more about stuff like this.

Ответить

Вернуться в «Инвалидность МСЭК/ВТЭК Медико-социальная экспертиза психических расстройств»