Yep, you should be fine.

Ответить
Weiweismart
Психиатр или пациент?

Yep, you should be fine.

Сообщение Weiweismart » 07.01.2021, 06:19

I have not been on RS and the forums in ages and I decided to reunite after life has maintained down. I know this seems like an absurd question, but I have not played in more than 3 years so forgive me for RS gold this I would love to know something concerning the wilderness (and I am sorry if this was asked before). Is the wilderess no longer PvP? I'm asking only because I would like to do exactly the treasure paths back and was wondering when I would get attacked by players should I input it. Meaning if I go from the wilderness in a non-PvP world, will I be fine (with the exclusion of the revenants and high level monsters).

Yep, you should be fine. I'll add that when I do Wilderness hints, I leave all armour and weapons behind, taking only my clue, a scoop, as well as the sextant etc when it is a coordinate hint. When it's a hint where I will have to fight a wizard, I add only a weapon + anti-poison, and utilize prayer for protection. If trapped with a revenant en-route, I fall all but my hint, my weapon, along with my graph (sextant and observe are simpler to replace or I will make them in my POH). If I make it safely, after I've awakened the buy RuneScape gold casketI DO NOT open itinsteadI drop things if desired to create sure the casket is one of those 3 I'll continue departure. (Reason for not opening it is that the items-kept-on-death assigns more value to a casket than to a scroll.)

Ответить

Вернуться в «Нейролептики»